- Elmer’s school glue
- Pink and green and green glittery nail polish(whichever tone you desire)
- Color stay base coat nail polish
- Nail art flower stickers (either 3D or tattoos)
- Color stay top coat nail polish
- French manicure stickers (optional)
How to do it:
- Put the Elmer’s school glue on your entire nail as if it was a nail base coat (may skip this if you wish).
- After the glue dries, paint your nails with color stay base coat and allow it to dry.
- Paint all fingernails pink except your ring fingers.
- Paint your ring fingers green and allow all fingers to dry.
- With the green glittery nail polish, do a french manicure on all nails expect your ring fingers (may use stickers to help or do it just by hand).
- Place the nail art flowers on your ring finger as you desire.
- Allow all nails and art to dry.
- Paint all your nails with color stay top coat.