Things needed: Red and white nail polish Nail base and top coat Striping nail tape Pointed small nail art brush How to do:
- Red and white nail polish
- Nail base and top coat
- Striping nail tape
- Pointed small nail art brush
How to do:
- Paint some nails red and some white! (you can paint them different by either painting every other nail different color or randomly)
- Once they are dry, on every other nail place the striping tape on the nail diagonally, place them out differently to make different width stripes.
- Once the tape is on, if your base color is white then paint over with red and if your base color is red then paint over with white.
- Remove the tape.
- Taking your pointed small nail art brush, paint little candy canes onto the nail that doesn’t have the stripes.
- Let them dry, apply top coat.