Supplies needed: Any type of eyelid primer Medium Purple eye shadow Dark purple or Burgundy eye shadow Hot Pink or Red eye shadow
- Any type of eyelid primer
- Medium Purple eye shadow
- Dark purple or Burgundy eye shadow
- Hot Pink or Red eye shadow
- Dark Brown eye shadow
- Light Pink eye shadow
- Shimmery Nude or Light Pink eye shadow
- Gold eye shadow
- Black Pencil & Liquid eyeliner
- White eyeliner
- False Eye Lashes (ONLY IF WANT TO)
- Makeup brushes
How to do it:
- Put on your eyelid primer.
- Apply medium purple in the crease and blend.
- Apply dark purple or burgundy on top of purple in crease.
- Blend it all together.
- Take a hot pink or red and apply on outer and inner lid.
- Apply a dark brown to the outer crease to darken and blend.
- Apply a light pink to the center of the lid.
- Highlight your brow bone with a shimmery nude or light pink shade.
- Underneath your eye, apply a gold for more intensity but wet your brush first.
- Apply black eyeliner on your lower lash line and smudge it out with the same dark brown eye shadow.
- Apply liquid liner to the top. Extending the both outer and inner corners.
- Apply white eyeliner to your waterline.
- Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes
- If you decide to use falsies, only use it on the outer half of your lid.
- The one used in this was 88 Matte Palette but you can use any other you prefer as long you have the color you need for this look.
- The eyelids were prepped and primed by NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk but you can use any other eyelid primer.