Things needed: 1 Inch Curling Iron Bobby Pins Hairspray based on your preference How to do it: Section the top of your h
- 1 Inch Curling Iron
- Bobby Pins
- Hairspray based on your preference
How to do it:
- Section the top of your hair and pin it up.
- Curl front pieces away from your face.
- Curl the rest of your hair towards the front.
- Release the top section and repeat step 2 and 3 to help.
- After all curls are done, hair spray all over while the curls are still ringlets.
- Once the curls are cooled off, carefully comb through your hair with your fingers to blend and separate the curls (DO NOT USE A ACTUAL COMB OR BRUSH).
- (optional) Fasten your cap with bobby pins and put hairspray again.