Packing for a summer trip is dreadful, so here are some tips to relieve the stress of packing. Make a list of the essentials that will
Packing for a summer trip is dreadful, so here are some tips to relieve the stress of packing.
- Make a list of the essentials that will be needed.
- Use the appropriate size suitcase/bag for the length of the trip.
- Pack fewer pieces of clothing that can be made into several outfits.
- Roll up clothes to use up less space.
- Store breakables or smaller items in the shoes.
- Put shoes in a shower cap to keep them from dirtying the clothes.
- Store cables in an eyeglass case.
- Stash some cash in an empty lip balm.
- Bring travel-sized products instead of full-sized.
- Pack light in toiletries. There should be a nearby store to stock up when toiletries run out.