What do you need: Rat Tail Comb Hair Spray Curling Iron (1 inch or whichever one you prefer) How to do it: Start with
What do you need:
- Rat Tail Comb
- Hair Spray
- Curling Iron (1 inch or whichever one you prefer)
How to do it:
- Start with some romantic curls throughout the hair to create volume (or any type of loose voluminous curls that you prefer).
- Tease the crown.
- Lightly smooth over the top layer of hair carefully, do not comb out all of the teasing when you do it.
- Gather a small section of hair in the middle of the head just below the area you teased and secure the hair with bobby pins. This will be your base for your hairstyle so note that the “bump” alignment should be located in line with chin to ear and back so it looks the most natural.
- Gather the sections around the face leaving out little strands or your bangs if you have any, and carefully tie them together with a small rubber band just above where you placed your bobby pins.
- Using the end of rat tail comb you can lightly loosen the style to create balance and symmetry.
- Finish with a ribbon or your favorite accessory you would like to insert.
- Spray all over with hairspray to secure you look.