Don’t crowd people. Spread out amongst your group and make sure not to invade each others space. Crowding could lead to crossing lines. Don’t c
- Don’t crowd people. Spread out amongst your group and make sure not to invade each others space. Crowding could lead to crossing lines.
- Don’t cross another person’s line. Never cast over someone’s line. That will make it difficult for both of you to reel in your lines.
- Don’t fish on public property without a fishing license. If you’re over 16 years old you need a fishing license. If you get caught you will have to stop fishing and pay a fine.
- Make sure you have the right equipment, such as a rod, extra hooks, extra line, stuff that’s typically kept in a tackle box.
- Make sure you have bait! Depending on what kind of fish you’re trying to catch depends on the type of bait you use. Nightcrawlers (worms) are typically the safest way to go if you’re not looking to catch a specific type of fish.
- Bring plenty of food, water, sunscreen, and hand sanitizer!
- Most importantly, make sure you have fun!