How to create your look:
- Apply sugarpill loose eye shadow called tipsy (or any green shade preferred).
- Take an angle brush and draw a line across your crease (Black track gel liner from MAC was used for this look).
- Using a pencil shader brush take some black shadow and blend above the crease. Focus more on the middle part of the crease.
- Using any liquid liner, take a very thin eyeliner brush and apply the liner right above you upper lash line (Urban Decay liquid liner was used for this look).
- Take a black shadow and smudge the shadow below your lower lash line to get the smoky effect.
- If you wish to apply glitter to your look do this step after step 7. Apply your lashes if you wish to (Ardell Lashes, Demi Pixies was used for this look).
- Apply the glitter but using clear eye lash glue and applying it to the green part only and then lay green glitter right on top (NYX green glitter was used for this look).