- 5 sweet potatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup reduced fat margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Place the sweet potatoes in a large saucepan with enough water to cover, bring to a boil and cook until tender for about 15 minutes. Then remove for heat, drain, and mash.
- Place the now mashed sweet potatoes into a large bowl and with an electric mixer, blend the margarine, orange juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Evenly spread into a 9×13 inch dish and top with miniature marshmallows.
- Bake the dish for about 25 to 30 minutes or until it is evenly heated throughout and the marshmallow are a golden brown puff. Recipe found at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/13478/sweet-potato-casserole-ii/?internalSource=rotd&referringId=16035&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&clickId=cardslot%201