The Dos: Buddy System There is nothing worse than being by yourself in public, so to avoid social humiliation and scary run-ins with strangers
- Buddy System
- There is nothing worse than being by yourself in public, so to avoid social humiliation and scary run-ins with strangers and always go with a friend or family member! Trust us, it’s a lot more fun and less awkward.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate!
- Apple Blossom is nothing but walking in the hot sun so make sure you drink lots of water.
- Protect your skin!
- The sun is out to kill this weekend so watch your backs! Make sure you pick up some sunscreen at your local convenience store before heading downtown.
- The Snack You Won’t Stop Talking About
- Well, when one is hungry there are quite a few places one could go to satisfy said hunger. If you’re downtown and experience this sensation of hunger, stop by one of the hundreds of food stands and snag some Fried Oreos.
- The Parties
- Have fun, but be responsible.
- Carnival Rides
- Be careful though, some of them are a little questionable! We are all for the thrill, but if you are looking for that much of a rush, Kings Dominion is 2 hours down the road!
- Wear super short booty shorts
- Right around this time of year is when everyone starts slacking on their New Year’s Resolutions. I don’t know about you, but almost everyone I know had the NY Resolution to lead a healthier and happier life. What better way to honor that than by walking everywhere this Apple Blossom.
- Let’s face it, we all have those few people in our lives that irritate us to no end. It especially sucks when you are out doing your thing for Apple Blossom and run into that person. Stay calm, collect yourself, and be the bigger person. No one wants to see you hash out your drama when they are trying to have a good time.
- Don’t talk to strangers, not everyone is as nice as they may seem.