Supplies you need: Nail Art Brush Small & Large Dotting Tool (can be made home or bought) Pink Flocking Pink Polish White Polish
Supplies you need:
- Nail Art Brush
- Small & Large Dotting Tool (can be made home or bought)
- Pink Flocking
- Pink Polish
- White Polish
- Clear Base Coat
How to do it:
- Clean and shape your nails to the desired look.
- Apply a clear base coat.
- Apply two thin coats of white or pink polish to your nails.
- I prefer to alternate the colors so every other fingers is white or pink.
- While you are waiting white polish to dry, apply flocking to the nail you painted pink.
- Apply heavily to make sure it covers the whole nail; press lightly to set.
- Allow it to dry for a minute.
- Using your nail art brush. gently brush the excess flocking from the nail.
- For the nail painted white, using your large dotting tool and dip it in the pink polish.
- Place three large dots that intersect each other to make the platform for the heart.
- Use your small dotting tool in the same way to create small hearts.
- To shape the three dots into a heart you will need to drag the dotting tool from one dot to the other, filling in the on each side.
- Do the same with the small dots.
- Place pink flocking on top of the pink polish before it dries and gently press it down into the wet polish.
- Let it dry for a minute than gently brush off the excess flocking from the nail.
- DO NOT APPLY A CLEAR COAT OVER IT! LEAVE IT AS IT IS!